WHAT IS CMA?
CMA (USA) is a graduate level certification specifically designed for management, accounts and finance professionals. It demonstrates your command of the critical accounting and financial management skills demanded by today’s dynamic businesses, translating into significant career opportunities for you.
SBM feels proud by adding CMA-USA in our offered courses. The CMA is globally recognised certification, essential for accounting professionals who want to master the advanced skills required to manage financial functions within the organization. The CMA certification focuses on advance accounting and financial managements skills such as planning, budgeting, forecasting and managing cost as well as fundamental skills required to evaluate investment opportunities and support strategic financial decisions based on strong analysis and sound ethics. For employers CMA represents valuable commitments to perform comprehensive rigorous financial analysis and to provide accurate, transparent financial reporting in the interest of driving economic values at all levels of organization.
- Employers recognition globally
- High return of income.
- Gateway to other certifications
- Time cutting certification
- Flexible exam preparation
- Convenient exam scheduling
- Positions in top demand
- Open job opportunities worldwide
Who should join?
- Young and fresh college leavers
- Intermediate (any discipline)
- A levels (any discipline)
- HEC recognised university graduates (any discipline)
- Masters , M.Com , MBA, MA , MSc
- Qualified and/ or Part-qualified Professionals
You can earn a CMA designation in just 6months or over a three years span depending upon fulfillment of following IMA requirements.
- Bachelor degree from accredited college or university
- Basic knowledge of economics , Statistics and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience
How to get Started?
CMA certification can be started by:
- Becoming a member of IMA-USA
- Payment of CMA entrance fee